Asbestos Removal Near Me Australia: Find Professional Asbestos Removal
If your inspection reveals materials in your business that may contain asbestos, chances are that you need to book asbestos removal.
Removing asbestos is important for both health and compliance reasons, but it is also incredibly difficult. Incorrectly removing ACMs can result in contamination, so you need to ensure that whoever is responsible for removal in your business is qualified – be they an appointed coordinator or a third party specialist.
Find asbestos removal near me in:
Where can I find good asbestos removalists in Australia and New Zealand?
We have compiled a list of notable removal specialists (as well as where they are located) and the local authority body in both Australia and New Zealand to save you both time and effort.
Asbestos Removal Australia
Asbestos Removal New South Wales (SaveWork NSW)
- NSW Asbestos Removal offers bonded removing in domestic, retail and commercial environments. Additionally; they offer realistic pricing, are fully insured and share an extensive knowledge of all fibro and ACM products.
- Clear Asbestos Removal is a group of hazardous waste removing specialists servicing various cities all around Australia, including Sydney in New South Wales. Their contractors have been in the industry for years and are individually licensed to carry out inspections and handling for non-friable and friable ACMs.
- Airsafe pride themselves on their many years of working with reputable removing firms. They’ve been known to save householders thousands of dollars by giving a second opinion on an expensive quote. They can also tailor the quote to the correct job, using smaller contractors for small jobs as well as commercial removing and strip out projects for tier 1 construction companies.
- All Types of Rubbish is a long established, reputable removal company that prides itself on its experience & commitment to safety. ATR is a fully licensed & insured bonded removing company accredited to AS/NZS 4801 – Safety, ISO 9001 – Quality & ISO 14001 – Environment.
- Jim’s Asbestos Removal are fully trained and understand the importance of organisation and awareness of the surroundings. Their team is equipped with the right safety gear and professional tools to do the job thoroughly and safely. They will always dispose of materials safely, as per Environment Protection Authority (EPA) guidelines.
Asbestos Removal Victoria (WorkSafe Victoria)
- Asbestos Australia is a professional, trustworthy and safe removalist with over 20 years of experience in the industry. They specialise in a broad range of removing in residential homes, industrial and commercial buildings across Victoria and work alongside multiple environmental departments across the state.
- AHH Contracting are a fully insured, Worksafe Victoria “Class A” accredited removing licence holder that utilise their own EPA licensed vehicles to transport and dispose of waste material.
- South City Asbestos Removal is a Mornington Peninsula based removing company with extensive experience of both domestic and commercial removals. Their professional removalists provide a safe and reliable service at a competitive price.
- Reads Waste is an Australian owned, fully licensed and accredited removing company that takes care of all commercial and residential removal. Their team provides thorough clean ups for the affected work areas upon completion, providing clearance certificates on request.
- Statewide Asbestos supply expert disposal services across Melbourne and Victoria. They are also licensed and registered in line with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations of 2007 and the Victorian Workplace Guidelines. Additionally, they are fully insured and employ a highly qualified and experienced team of disposal experts.
Asbestos Removal Queensland (SafeWork Queensland)
- MRA Roofing and Construction are Queensland Government licensed and fully insured for removal. They take removing seriously and have serviced both private and commercial properties with the removing of harmful materials in a safe and efficient manner, maintaining a high level of professionalism and training.
- Asbestos Removal Queensland offers professional services for the removing of all harmful products. Their supervisors and removalists are fully trained and hold both Class A (friable) and Class B (non friable) certificates. Their combined experience in removing enables them to successfully undertake large and difficult commercial, Government and industrial projects, as well as small domestic projects and everything in between.
- McMahon Services are Australia’s largest licensed removing service provider for industrial and construction projects. They perform safe and comprehensive removing work nationwide, and have worked on some of the largest projects ever undertaken in Australia, having worked with government authorities and regulatory bodies to develop codes of practice and safe removing procedures.
- Advanced Deconstruction is a specialist contractor based in Brisbane, QLD that provides comprehensive Class A & B removing and disposal services. They regularly complete projects for private Home Owners, Defence, the Department of Education, Queensland Health Services and many more.
- Asbestos Eliminator have over 10 years of proven experience in the Queensland construction and removing industry. Their dedicated and professional team offers customers fully-integrated removing of harmful materials and related services in and around the North Queensland, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast regions.
Asbestos Removal South Australia (SafeWork SA)
- The Asbestos Removal Experts hold all relevant licences and qualifications, and provide a unique one stop service; offering site assessments through to clean up services and clearance certificates. They service locations across South Australia and have extensive experience in both residential & commercial properties.
- SA Asbestos Services is one of Adelaide’s leading removing and demolition companies, operating in both residential and commercial sectors. They pride themselves in using the safest asbestos removing work methods and techniques in accordance with certified WHS procedures, Codes of Practice and WHS Legislation.
- Asbestos Removal Adelaide will safely remove, transport and dispose of any building's asbestos to an EPA-approved facility. They follow all governing removing regulations, and will also tend to the required legal notifications relevant to your Demolition.
- Total Asbestos has been safely removing asbestos in Adelaide for over 16 years. They are at the forefront of professional removal. Fully insured, certified and reliable, they go above and beyond the national legislation and safety requirements for asbestos removal.
- MPA Services provides a full range of services including asbestos inspection, testing, and safe removal. They also service all areas in Adelaide and South Australia, including residential and commercial properties at a time that is convenient for you.
Asbestos Removal Western Australia (WorkSafe WA)
- Pro Asbestos Removals offer comprehensive and safe asbestos removal with clearance certificates and air monitoring as required. Our technicians are industry experts who perform their duties with diligence, enthusiasm, knowledge and commitment.
- Rapid Asbestos Removals are a certified asbestos removing contractor for whom no job is too big or too small to complete. They have worked with large commercial businesses down to single sheet removing requirements in residential homes.
- SPQR Asbestos Removal hаvе bееn рrоfеssіоnаllу tаkіng саrе оf аsbеstоs rеmоvаl іn WА, for some years. They also offer specialised additional services such as asbestos building surveys, management studies, decontamination, and air monitoring.
- PRC Building Services have been safely removing and compliantly disposing of asbestos for over 20 years in Perth, Western Australia. They have completed many projects, the most notable being the completion of the Esperance Lead Clean-up Project for the Department of Transport and the Western Australian Government.
- Savana Services work in highly hazardous regulated environments to deliver quality asset maintenance and recovery, decommissioning, asbestos removal and management, as well as consulting services to the built environment, industrial and energy sectors.
Asbestos Removal Tasmania (WorkSafe Tasmania)
- Spectran Group provides the largest and most comprehensive Class A friable asbestos removing service in Tasmania. Their experienced and highly skilled team can quickly and safely identify, remediate and remove both Class A and Class B asbestos.
- Aegis Asbestos provides a range of asbestos services including inspection, taking samples for identification, risk assessment, registers, removing and clearance certificates. With 12 staff, they can respond quickly to requests and undertake short and long term projects.
- Chris Rowland Services offers a friendly, hassle free way of providing you with the answer to your asbestos problems; catering for all clients from local authorities, housing associations to commercial and industrial and of course, domestic.
- Paradigm Tasmania are asbestos specialists in Tasmania, providing prompt and efficient services across all areas of the state. They provide easy-to- understand, practical advice, and high-quality services to ensure that all our clients remain both safe and compliant.
- Mendelssohn Construction performs numerous services all across Australia, including specialised Asbestos remediation, removal, containment and inspections. Whether your project is 50 metres above or below ground, over a cliff or remote area, Mendelssohn constructions has the knowhow and resources to provide the most cost effective options with safety as their number one priority.
Asbestos Removal Northern Territory (NT WorkSafe)
- Asbestos Solutions NT provides the safe removal of harmful materials from domestic, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Northern Territory. Their team of experienced and qualified staff hold up-to-date accreditations in handling harmful materials and utilise the latest in removing techniques to ensure a safe environment.
- J.A.C. Asbestos has the experience to deal with all types of removal, safely and professionally. Their accreditations include: AD204770 Class A Friable Licence, AS4801 compliance, CAL Accreditation No. D-4-15305-03-14 and EPA Licence L12976.
- Northern Trade Solutions NT provides a complete removing service to clients, with accreditations including the Master Builders Association (MBA) of the Northern Territory, Test and Tag accreditation and a Cert IV in Building.
- All About Demolition Services NT has over 25 years of extensive experience in compliant removing and disposal. They have been trusted by developers and project managers to take care of the most critical removing jobs.
- Australian Enviro Services have over 20 years of removing and management experience. Their clients operate in a range of industries including Government, transport, construction, engineering and communication.
Asbestos Removal Australian Capital Territory
- Aztech Services specialise in working with builders, demolishers, homeowners and various government departments throughout the A.C.T. to provide a wide range of construction services including commercial removing services and facility management.
- AABS Asbestos Removal is an accredited company, which has offered the Canberra region a comprehensive, reliable and safe removing service for the past 10 years, removing and disposing of harmful materials in commercial and industrial properties.
- Safe Environments can engage removing companies on your behalf. This will save time, money and effort involved with the complexity of removing by obtaining quotes, quality assuring removing contractors’ work, licences, insurances and procedures. Additionally their consultants can provide reassurance and clearance air testing after removing for safe re-occupation of properties.
- Canberra Asbestos Removal has been operating as a removing company for over ten years and has all the systems in place to ensure compliance, safety and peace of mind.
Asbestos Removal New Zealand (WorkSafe)
- Tims Construction provides a total construction solution for large builds, having serviced clients over 20 years of industry experience. They are WorkSafe NZ Certified Removers, specialising in both Class A and Class B removal.
- Asbestos Busters consists of a team that has had collectively over 100 years of experience between them in the safe removal. They service residential and commercial properties in Northland, Auckland, Waikato & the Coromandel.
- AR Plus are Class A and Class B certified specialists in removal. They have the skills and experience to ensure your premises are safe and compliant with the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016.
- Morecroft Contractors are industry leaders in removal, hazardous materials management and deconstruction. They can safely and quickly remove harmful substances from many places including textured ceilings, flooring, cladding and soffits, corrugated and tile roofing and contaminated soil.
- Chemcare delivers nationwide removing services with a Class A removing licence. Their technicians take the greatest care to comply with all safety standards. They can even help with re-jibbing of your ceiling, which means one less thing to think about.
What is the most trusted asbestos management tool for aiding asbestos removal?
Octfolio is a simple yet comprehensive software solution that lets you control the management of your asbestos assets. It contains every function that you need in order to successfully handle all aspects of asbestos management services, including;
- Asset management
- Report management
- Document management
- Clearance workflows
- Maintenance management
- Digital asbestos register
- Field data collection
- Automated reporting
- Workflow automation
- Asbestos mapping software